Mental Health Champion’s 121 Support
Having Mental Health First Aiders or Champions is a progressive step, but we often have organisations who need our support to help people in those roles. We know being exposed to this role can take its toll. Staff and organisations have duty of care to ensure their Champions are properly supported and issues that may be triggered a result of the role may need to be addressed rapidly for the wellbeing of staff and to ensure safe practice.
Our one to one wellbeing support for Mental Health First Aiders/Mental Health Champions with a Mind wellbeing worker is a great solution.
- Champion staff working with wellbeing worker to learn and apply tools and techniques to improve their own wellbeing and recovery.
- Identifying issues triggered through the Mental Health First Aider/Champion role, impacting on personal wellbeing and reflect on how to manage these, including assistance with decisions about if a pause/cessation in the Mental Health First Aider role is required.
- Or can provide detailed and confidential information or advice to Mental Health First Aider/Champion to better support others where they need reassurance they are doing/have done the right thing
- Can be conducted face-to-face or via video link or phone based (by agreement)
- Can be used for the following issues (by agreement with the commissioner)
- To provide person centred support to the MHFA themselves
- A full holistic assessment
- Co-produced recovery plan
- Completing a wellbeing action plan that could be shared with a line manager is the staff member wishes to.
Sessions provided are 45 minutes in duration we also allow 15 mins necessary for client notes and to support anonymised reporting to commissioning organisation.
Prices & Contact :
We offer flexible pricing based on size and sector as well as size of purchase.
For more information or to request a quote for this training please contact by phone 07824 632148 or email [email protected]