This course can be run as a full day or over two half days.
- Understand ways of supporting someone struggling with their mental health:
- Explore suitable approaches to take when discussing mental health, as well as, actions and conversations that can make things worse
- Reduce the risk of mental health conditions emerging by taking preventative action and developing resilience skills
- How to encourage staff to take responsibility for their own wellbeing
- Introduction to mental health
- Spotting the signs of struggle
- Mental health conditions
- Pressure, stress and mental health
- Supporting someone struggling
- Stress and the law – The duty of an employer
- Stress and the Risk
- Management Process
- Wellness Action Plans
- Building resilience
- Action planning (individual and/or team/organisation)
A certificate of attendance
Usually delivered as an inhouse course – where a workplace/organisation can book a full course for a team/staff at certain location, with a date of your choice. We can offer face to face or we can deliver this online.
Suitable for anyone 16 years old +
Up to 16 delegates per course (We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn)
We strive to create courses and resources that everyone can access. When you book, we will ask if you will need course materials in accessible formats. We will also ask you about any accessibility requirements you may have regarding online or face to face training and safely accessing the chosen venue.
For more information on prices please click the ‘book/enquire here’ link where you will automatically be emailed our brochure with charges.
Feel free to also email us to get exact quotations, as we can in some cases offer discounted rates for charities/voluntary sector workplaces.
If you are unable to attend, and not in a position to substitute your place to another person, refunds will not be provided, however you can book onto an alternative open course date.
Refunds will be provided if HEH Mind have to cancel the course.
Please use the ‘book/enquire’ link above and we will be in touch.
Or call or email us directly:
Anna – 07813350246
Andy – 07775169098
“I just wanted to express a GIGANTIC thank you for the fantastic training you’ve delivered over the last few months. It’s amazing to think you’ve held 11 sessions for us since February!
We have had some really good feedback from our managers, many who have cited they feel more confident in approaching these conversations and understanding the responsibilities employers have when dealing with mental health in the workplace – which is great to hear.
Hope to keep in touch with you all, and that you’ll be available next year for some more training for our people 😊
Senior People Advisor