Suicide Postvention and Prevention in the Workplace
Havant and East Hants Mind have designed and developed a programme of support and activities, in partnership with Hampshire, Portsmouth, Southampton and Isle of Wight Public Health. We aim to encourage and support employers and employees to raise awareness about suicide prevention and create opportunities for early intervention.
These services are currently fully funded for all businesses/workplaces to access within Portsmouth, Southampton, Isle of Wight and Hampshire.
Free suicide prevention service for workplaces - what we can offer........
- 1:1 support/consultation to include the development of a bespoke action plan and recommendations.
- Support, guidance and communication as you work through your agreed actions.
- Access to an eGuide and prevention focused webpage – to include information, guidance and signposting.
- Suicide prevention workshops tailored to suit different roles – line managers and employees.
Free support if your workplace has been affected by suicide - what we can offer......
- Postvention questionnaire
- Bespoke postvention action plan and recommendations
- Support, advice and signposting to appropriate services
- Workshop focusing on wellbeing at a traumatic time
- Suicide prevention service for workplaces (as explained in above drop down)
What are the benefits to your workplace?
- Direct support and appropriate signposting, to include services that specialise in supporting those who have been bereaved by suicide.
- Enhanced awareness, knowledge and skills
- Increased confidence in talking about suicide prevention and to assist those most at risk or in critical situations
- Assurance of a safer and mentally healthy workplace culture
We have a focused email and phone line for this service (running Mon – Thur – 9.30 – 2.30pm)
Email – [email protected]
Telephone – Natalie – our Suicide prevention and postvention Lead (workplaces) – 07502 955426