Thank you for your interest in supporting Havant and East Hampshire Mind. Your fundraising helps us to continue to deliver free to access wellbeing and crisis services across Hampshire. By fund and awareness raising you will be supporting the mental health and wellbeing of individuals and communities across Hampshire.
We hope you enjoy your experience of fundraising for, and with HEH Mind. If you need any further information or support, please contact us on: [email protected] or complete the Register your Fundraising Form.
Some examples of our costs which may be helpful when setting your fundraising target or ask include:
- £100 to deliver an assembly in school to young people, raising awareness, education and signposting to support.
- £500 to deliver six 1-2-1 sessions helping someone to manage their symptoms of mental ill health.
- £2,700 to deliver a 6 week symptom management course for 10 people; currently struggling with mental ill health.
How we support you
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your ideas and the support offered below. To find out more contact our Fundraising Team by emailing [email protected]
We offer/ will:
- Support with event/ activity planning
- Assist with set up online fundraising pages
- Provide our ‘in aid of’ logo to use on your posters and graphics
- Share your fundraising efforts on our website and social media
- Discuss and provide signposting and wellbeing information (to relevant mental health support)
- Provide you with paper copies of our donating forms
- Provide you with collection tubs or buckets
- Provide you with HEH Mind t-shirt
- Check in with you post event to see how everything went
- Offer the opportunity to share your experience as a fundraiser for a variety of media opportunities
We are affiliated to National Mind, but importantly we are a separate charity. Please search for ‘Havant and East Hants Mind’ when donating. Donations to National Mind are not directly accessible by our local services.
To find out more or to discuss your ideas, contact our Fundraising Team by emailing [email protected]