I need help
If you are thinking about suicide and believe you are in immediate danger:
Talk to someone who is there to listen – contact the Samaritans on 116123, it’s free to phone. You can also email them on [email protected] They are open 24 hours a day all year round.
If you have taken an overdose or have seriously harmed yourself:
- Call 999 The call is free. You can ask to stay on the line while you wait for help to arrive.
- Alternatively you can go to the nearest Accident and Emergency (A&E) department at your local hospital.
If someone you know is in immediate danger, has serious thoughts or plans to complete suicide, or endanger someone else:
- Call 999 The call is free.
Other forms of help might be more appropriate:
- For non-urgent help and to find out more about our services call us on 023 92498916 during working hours or:
- Call the National Mind information line 0300 123 3393 or click here