Great South Run 21st October 2018
Support and Celebrate
Giving through your celebration is a great way to support us and to help make more people aware of our charity. Whether you are getting married, celebrating a birthday or commemorating an anniversary, we would love to be part of your special occasion.
Donations in lieu of gifts
Ask your friends to make a donation to HEH Mind instead
of wedding or birthday gifts. How many socks and toasters do you really need? You can do this by setting up an online fundraising page through Virgin Money or Just Giving and include the link to this in you invitations. Don’t forget to let us know about your celebrations.
If you are having a reception, birthday party or celebration, you can easily add some extra touches.
• Use HEH Mind coloured balloons (blue, yellow, purple).
• Ask us for some collection tins. These are great for placing next to a bar or buffet for loose change.
• Raise some extra money by asking people to guess the weight of the cake, the winner receives a small prize. Just remember to weigh the cake before you eat it.
If you would like to discuss ideas on how we could be part of your celebrations contact Mike on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07741657105.
Welcome to the
Havant & East Hants Mind Website
This website is a mental health resource for residents of Havant and East Hampshire.
Havant and East Hants Mind work to promote good mental health within our locality. We seek to support and empower people to lead a full life as part of their local community.
To achieve these aims Mind:
- Promotes mental wellbeing within our community
- Works with mental health service users to promote recovery and to increase their influence over their own lives.
- Challenges discrimination and promote social inclusion.
- Works in partnership with other organisations.
- Campaigns and raises funds
- Involves service users with all aspects of our work
- Focuses on quality in service provision