Welcome to Havant & East Hants Mind
This website is a mental health resource for residents of Havant, East Hampshire and Hampshire.
Havant and East Hants Mind work to promote good mental health within our locality. We seek to support and empower people to lead a full life as part of their local community.
To achieve these aims Mind:
- Promotes mental wellbeing within our community
- Works with mental health service users to promote recovery and to increase their influence over their own lives
- Challenges discrimination and promote social inclusion
- Works in partnership with other organisations
- Campaigns and raises funds
- Involves service users with all aspects of our work
We have a fixed term, part time contract for a Crisis Practitioner to work in our Adults’ Safe Haven.
Following a successful tender/bid, HEH Mind has been fortunate to be awarded a new Family Service contract. We are seeking applications for our Family Coordinators and Family Intensive Support Workers teams.
Full details are shown on our Vacancies page.
Latest NewsView all news
For more information about all our training courses, please click the link below.Find out more
If you have energy, experience and enthusiasm and want to make a difference in people's lives.Find out more
With your help we can make a real difference in people's lives. Make a donation today.Find out more