Welcome to Havant & East Hants Mind
This website is a mental health resource for residents of Havant, East Hampshire and Hampshire.
Havant and East Hants Mind work to promote good mental health within our locality. We seek to support and empower people to lead a full life as part of their local community.
To achieve these aims Mind:
- Promotes mental wellbeing within our community
- Works with mental health service users to promote recovery and to increase their influence over their own lives
- Challenges discrimination and promote social inclusion
- Works in partnership with other organisations
- Campaigns and raises funds
- Involves service users with all aspects of our work
We have an exciting opportunity to volunteer as a front of house peer supporter in Havant alongside our established Adult Wellbeing team in the opening of a new drop in space.
We have an exciting opportunity to work alongside our established Adult Wellbeing team in the start of a new peer support group in East Hants. We are looking to create an accessible, relaxed and open space to support those in the community. We have two opportunities for a volunteer peer supporter, one each in Bordon and Alton.
We have a permanent, part time vacancy for a Peer Support Lead.
In addition we have six part time, permanent vacancies for Peer Supporters to join the Wellbeing Team.
We have a new vacancy for Workplace Wellbeing Practitioner. The role is part time and term time only.
Full details are shown on our Vacancies page.