Welcome to Havant & East Hants Mind
This website is a mental health resource for residents of Havant and East Hampshire.
Havant and East Hants Mind work to promote good mental health within our locality. We seek to support and empower people to lead a full life as part of their local community.
To achieve these aims Mind:
- Promotes mental wellbeing within our community
- Works with mental health service users to promote recovery and to increase their influence over their own lives
- Challenges discrimination and promote social inclusion
- Works in partnership with other organisations
- Campaigns and raises funds
- Involves service users with all aspects of our work
We have a vacancy for a one year full time contract for an Adult Serious Mental Illness Health Check Lead. Full details can be found on our Vacancies page.