We have two exciting opportunities to work at Havant and East Hants Mind. The first role is a fixed term contract, either full time or part time, for a Wellbeing Practitioner for our East Hants team. The second role is for a Wellbeing Practitioner to support our Young Person’s Safe Haven. Safe Haven is an out of hours mental health crisis drop in for young people aged 11-17 years old in Havant Borough. This role is a part-time, 1 year fixed term, contract
Full details can be found on the Vacancies page.
Welcome to the
Havant & East Hants Mind Website
This website is a mental health resource for residents of Havant and East Hampshire.
Havant and East Hants Mind work to promote good mental health within our locality. We seek to support and empower people to lead a full life as part of their local community.
To achieve these aims Mind:
- Promotes mental wellbeing within our community
- Works with mental health service users to promote recovery and to increase their influence over their own lives.
- Challenges discrimination and promote social inclusion.
- Works in partnership with other organisations.
- Campaigns and raises funds
- Involves service users with all aspects of our work
- Focuses on quality in service provision