About Havant and East Hants Mind Workplace Wellbeing Support & Training
Havant and East Hants Mind Training & Workplace Wellbeing Team are an established highly regarded provider to the Business, Local Authorities, Health, Education and Community Sectors.
We offer ongoing support to your Mental Health Champions/First Aiders including recruitment, retention, safe practice and independent review. Involving an organisation such as HEH Mind helps you to
- Address employers essential duty of care
- Promote increased trust in these systems within the workforce.
- Maximise the impact of mental health champions (or those who manage them)
- Provide bespoke Employee Assistance Programmes
- Provide communications material, resources and information for communications teams in other agencies /business and for champions themselves
We also offer workplace wellbeing consultancy and support with Accreditation and “Charter Marks”.
We offer accredited and bespoke courses to meet the needs of workforces and communities.
You can see some of the most frequently requested support below.
You can see some of our work and testimonials from customers here in this video.
Satisfied customers we currently provide training and ongoing support to include
Some case examples can be found here. (link)
We offer a pricing system that has advantages and community voluntary organisations and micro businesses with community impact. Make sure you tell us about your organisation when you enquire.
More than just a provider
- As a trusted brand and charity we provide many free to access support services in our community, which may also be important for your staff, volunteers or their families and friends.
- Our Adults and Children’s Wellbeing Services, our “Out of Hours Crisis Support Hubs” and our work on campaigning and combating stigma surrounding mental health, are opportunities to partner with your organisation and make these even more accessible and widely accessed.
- We would far rather have an ongoing relationship with organisations, being a trusted partner, sharing, involving supporting each other and championing better mental health.
Please talk to us about this along with your training or workplace wellbeing enquiry if you wish.