Below is a range of our workplace wellbeing products and services.
• Mental Health Awareness training for staff
(Bespoke products or courses within this category or other accredited courses such as Connect 5 (Royal Society for Public Health.) The video below gives more details about Connect 5
• Mental Health and Workplace Wellbeing for Line Managers
(Managing / supporting staff, preventing illness or managing difficult conversations or return to work etc)
• Mental Health First Aiders Training (accredited by MHFA England)
• On or off site Mind Workplace Wellbeing support
(for 1 to 1 or group support for staff who might need our services (self referral or signposting by your HR/OT Department).
• Anonymous Intelligence and feedback about key Mental Health and Wellbeing issues affecting staff / or trends arising.
• Mental Health Ambassadors in the workplace. (Training and set up)
• Mental Health peer support- (Training and set up)
• Developing and reviewing supportive Mental Health policy for the workplace.
(Support to achieve good practice Mental Health in the workplace accreditation i.e Workplace wellbeing Charter or Mindful Employer etc)
Note course and support can be modified or be made bespoke for your organisation.
We can provide a range of courses and a list of satisfied customers.
The video below tells you more about the services/ training we provide and testimonials from those who have used them.
Mental Health Awareness courses raise awareness to employee/personal health and wellbeing at work or in other settings. Promoting resilience and increasing understanding about how to staff well and where to go/what to do if illness should affect us.
For some local GP Practice staff & Local Authority help desks and housing providers we have been asked to widen their focus to help staff achieve better interaction and support with patients or customers who might have poor mental health.
We have been part of the National Blue Light Programme delivering Line Manager Training for employers keen to improve the support of staff in the workplace. Customers include Hampshire Constabulary, Fire and Rescue, Coast Guard, Ambulance Services & Havant and South Downs College.
We are happy to co-design services with you to get the best fit for your organisation, to explore ideas and share the evidence base/ business case.
For more information and details of any of the above products please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call and speak to the HEH Mind Business Development Manager or Director of Services 02392 498916