About Havant and East Hants Mind Training & Workplace Wellbeing
Havant and East Hants Mind Training & Workplace Wellbeing Team are an established highly regarded provider to the Business, Local Authorities, Health, Education and Community Sectors.
- We offer accredited and bespoke courses to meet the needs of workforces and communities.
- We also offer workplace wellbeing consultancy and support with accreditation and “Charter marks”
- We offer ongoing support for recruitment, retention safe practice and independent review. Addressing these issues is an essential duty and vital for maintaining trust within the workforce.
- Help to maximise the impact of mental health champions (or those who manage them)
- Bespoke Employee Assistance Programmes
- And communications material, resources and information for communications teams in other agencies /business
You can see some of the most frequently requested courses we offer on our dedicated webpages, but we can design courses to suit based on your requirements at competitive prices.
You can see some of our work and testimonials from customers here in this video.
Satisfied customers we currently provide training and ongoing support to include
Some case examples can be found here. (link)
We offer a pricing system that has advantages and community voluntary organisations and micro businesses with community impact. Make sure you tell us about your organisation when you enquire.
More than just a provider
- As a trusted brand and charity we provide many free to access support services in our community, which may also be important for your staff, volunteers or their families & friends.
- Our Adults and children’s wellbeing services, our “out of hours crisis support hubs” and our work on campaigning and combating stigma surrounding mental health, are opportunities to partner with your organisation and make these even more accessible and widely accessed.
- We would far rather have an ongoing relationship with organisations, being a trusted partner, sharing, involving supporting each other and championing better mental health.
- Please talk to us about this along with you training or workplace wellbeing enquiry if you wish.