Mental Health Awareness
We have delivered this course as a one off training for dozens of organisations, as well as to entire workforces over a period of time and as an embedded part of regular staff induction.
Learning objectives of the course are
- Increase awareness of mental health and wellbeing
- Develop awareness of mental health conditions/ illnesses
- Discuss how to promote better wellbeing in yourself
- Discuss how to support other people with their mental health
- Increase awareness of available local and national support and how to signpost effectively
Duration: The standard course is 3 hours
Shorter versions are available on request such as our 1 hour Lunch and Learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance
- A manual to refer to whenever they need it
- Mind resources and signposting material
We strive to create courses and resources that everyone can access. When you book we will ask if you will need course materials in accessible formats. We ask you about any requirements you may have regarding online training or face to face and accessing a venue.
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
As a closed “in house” course (only your staff at location and dates of your choosing), it’s available to be delivered in all areas, or can be delivered entirely online.
We offer flexible pricing based on size and sector as well as size of purchase.
For more information or to request a quote for this training please contact by phone or email [email protected]