There are no dates currently set, however, should you require an inhouse course please do contact us.
9.30 – 4.30pm
This course will cover:
- A breakdown of what Mental Health First Aid is
- Common causes of stress in the workplace
- Mental health stigmas and discrimination
- Information about the most commonly encountered mental health disorders and early warning signs of mental ill health
- How to better understand suicide and suicidal thoughts, how to listen and communicate non-judgementally, what immediate support to give and how to encourage the person to seek appropriate professional help
A certificate of attendance
Course manual to refer to whenever you need to
ALGEE action card(1 day)
This is delivered as an open courses (see dates above) – anyone can enrol, we will either run these as face to face or online.
Usually delivered as an inhouse course – where a workplace/organisation can book a full course for a team/staff at certain location, with a date of your choice. We can offer face to face or we can deliver this online.
Suitable for anyone 16 years old +
Up to 16 delegates per course (We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn)
We strive to create courses and resources that everyone can access. When you book, we will ask if you will need course materials in accessible formats. We will also ask you about any accessibility requirements you may have regarding online or face to face training and safely accessing the chosen venue.
For more information on prices please click the ‘book/enquire here’ link where you will automatically be emailed our brochure with charges.
Feel free to also email us to get exact quotations, as we can in some cases offer discounted rates for charities/voluntary sector workplaces.
If you are unable to attend, and not in a position to substitute your place to another person, refunds will not be provided, however you can book onto an alternative open course date.
Refunds will be provided if HEH Mind have to cancel the course.
Please use the ‘book/enquire’ link above and we will be in touch.
Or call or email us directly:
Anna – 07813350246
Andy – 07775169098