Suicide Prevention for Senior Leadership
The role of leadership in suicide prevention and ensuring the correct response by the organisation following suicide can by crucial to staff morale and the way that organisation is perceived. Making senior leadership more aware of their roles and ensuring the right processes are the key aims of this courses.
We have delivered this course to organisations with 55 staff and organisations with 10,000 plus staff with excellent reviews.
This can be delivered online and face to face.
- Group Agreement/ Introductions and procedures
- Why tackle mental health and suicide in the workplace?
- Why don’t we talk about suicide?
- Statistics and suicide rates in UK
- Risk factors associated with suicide
- What can leadership do to promote suicide prevention
- The role of leadership and communications after suicide
- Call to action
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance
- A manual to refer to whenever they need it
- Mind and other resources planning tools and materials designed for senior leadership and communications teams
We strive to create courses and resources that everyone can access. When you book we will ask if you will need course materials in accessible formats. We ask you about any requirements you may have regarding online training or face to face and accessing a venue.
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn
As a closed “in house” course (only your staff at location and dates of your choosing) Available to be delivered in all areas, or can be delivered entirely online.
We offer flexible pricing based on size and sector as well as size of purchase.
For more information or to request a quote for this training please contact by phone or email [email protected]