HEH Mind takes pride in its corporate supporters and the achievements they are having across Hampshire. This has been in the form of raising awareness, fundraising in support to our work, campaigning and educating to improve the lives of those living with mental health difficulties in Hampshire.
Havant and East Hampshire Mind believes that relationships with our local businesses should be mutually beneficial. It is important to us that our corporate partnerships are not a one-way street. We aim to have as big an impact on the companies we work with as they have on us as a charity. We want to help you inspire and increase customer and staff engagement through our awareness raising campaigns, staff and customer fundraising, sponsorship opportunities and our bespoke workplace mental health training packages.
Mental health is increasingly on the public agenda. By working with Havant and East Hants Mind, an affiliate of ‘Mind’ the leading mental health charity in England and Wales, you will demonstrate to your customers, staff and suppliers that your company takes mental health seriously.
What can your business get from supporting our charity?
- Improve workplace culture and staff engagement
- Increase the visibility of your business across the Hampshire through charity promotion
- The opportunity to make a difference in your local area
- Skill sharing opportunities
Why work with HEH Mind?
We are affiliated to the national Mind charity and part of a network of 110 local Minds across England and Wales. This means we network/ share branding/ collaborate with local Minds across England and Wales as well as the national charity. This provides a strong foundation for us and opportunity to share and celebrate our partnerships.
We have supported charity partnerships that have already varied greatly in scale, industry and investment. Our main aim is to form a beneficial, informative and engaged partnership opportunity that fits with our partners aims, capacity and aspirations.
We spend your donations responsibly, so that together we make as big a difference to individual and community mental health as we can.
How can your business support HEH Mind?
It’s easier than ever before for your business to support HEH Mind. Here are some of the ways we can work together:
– Choose HEH Mind as your Charity of the Year
Choose to support HEH Mind for 12 months and work with our fundraising team to create a bespoke programme of activities and support that best suits your business. Our team will work with you to build and develop a relationship throughout the 12 months that will help to create ideas, spread awareness, develop fundraising and share best practice.
Establishing an official Charity of the Year partnership not only helps businesses and groups to meet corporate and social responsibility goals, but can also boost staff morale. Resulting in staff/ team commitment and support growing, with the knowledge of who and how their hard work contributes. Providing a sense, they are part of something beyond the office/ workplace/ group setting.
– Buy your own place at an event
If you would like to compete in a large public event, such as Great South Run, London to Brighton Bike Ride, London Marathon, Portsmouth Coastal Half Marathon, you can buy your own place on an event and choose to support HEH Mind by creating your own fundraising target and linking it to a campaign (such as Charity of the Year). Let us know what you are doing and we can share your efforts across our social media platforms, along with sending you resources and sharing our ideas.
– Create your own event
You know your employees best. If you have an idea you think will work for your employees and supporters let us know. We can work together to support your journey and share previous examples of self hosted events.
– Profit from sales partnership
If your brand has a product or service that makes for a good and appropriate fit with our cause and the Mind brand, then a commercial agreement to donate a proportion of its profits to us could be a mutually beneficial partnership.
– Set up payroll giving
Payroll Giving is a great way for employees to make monthly donations to charity, straight from their salary, before tax is deducted. It is easy for employers to set up and shows strong sustainable charitable support.
– In kind support
Do you have free space or resources we could access? In the past we have been provided with free equipment and free access to rooms/ spaces for wellbeing services, training delivery or team meetings.
– Sponsorship opportunities
We have a number of services and projects relevant to a range of brands and businesses that could be sponsored. Some examples include:
- Our family sports/physical activity programme. We need sports and physical activity providers or family orientated businesses to sponsor the planned family’s programme and awards trophies. Branding can be on all our project resources, press coverage and at the well covered awards event.
- Our children and young people services in Havant and in East Hampshire will be celebrated as delivering a response to huge unmet need in the area. The funds we attract to cover the cost of staff and venues from sponsorships will demonstrate the impact two powerful brands (yours and ours) can make when tackling this local and national challenge.
- Our outdoor green spaces activities and environmental projects are seeking branding partnership. We will create numerous opportunities to celebrate corporate sponsorship with businesses that are aligned with our ethos and the evidence base of promoting the green/blue (coastal) environment for improved wellbeing and mental health.
If you would like further information, or to discuss the opportunities available please contact [email protected]