Children’s Mental Health and Wellbeing
- We offer opportunities for children & young people to engage in evidence based mental health resilience work in schools and colleges.
- Local schools and colleges are able to specify bespoke groups on a range of topics, for instance:-
Managing difficult emotions
- Exam stress
- Low self-esteem and confidence
- Building healthy relationships
- Handling anxiety and low mood
- We also offer additional pastoral support opportunities and limited 1:1 work for children and young people.
- We offer 1:1 and group work support for young people aged 16-17 transitioning from Children and Adolescent Mental Health Team (CAMHs).
- We are also currently redesigning our Young Adults services for those aged 18-25.