Workplace Wellbeing for Line Managers
This course covers managing and supporting staff, preventing some of the triggers for illness, managing difficult conversations and/or the return to work.
- Understand the different types of mental health issues in the workplace and their incidence
- Recognise the link between workplace factors and emotional wellbeing
- Can provide information and tools to support employees to manage their mental health
- Understand how to link this to a supportive policy and good practice in the workplace
- Are trained, supported and confident on mental health and wellbeing and how to positively promote it in the workplace
- Are clear about the guidelines on mental health issues and how to implement them practically
- Feel equipped to support staff who are experiencing mental health problems like anxiety, stress or depression
- Can manage mental health related absence and presenteeism optimally
- Are regularly asking staff about their wellbeing and can talk confidently about it
- Can advise staff how mental health is managed in the workplace and what support pathways (internal and external) are available?
- Are aware of and can signpost to internal support pathways
For more information about our training courses and to book please contact [email protected]