All our training courses can be tailored to fit your organisation’s or group’s needs, ensuring every session is bespoke to those attending. You can find details of all our courses from the Training drop down menu.
Our Wellbeing at Work course gives a package of support for your business and employees in a way that suits your business best. Looking after the wellbeing of your workforce will promote greater staff retention, less sickness absence and a happier more productive workforce.
The video introduces you to some of the training and services we offer and includes testimonies from those who have accessed our training and workplace wellbeing support.
We are delighted to have delivered training to the following organisations
For more information on training, please click the link below. Find out more
If you have energy, experience and enthusiasm and want to make a difference in people's lives Find out more
With your help we can make a real difference in people's lives. Make a donation today. Find out more
Follow Havant & East Hants Mind on your favourite social network
Thank you for your amazing efforts on Saturday 25th January to raise awareness and funds for HEH Mind. We appreciate everything you have done and hope you will continue to support us in the future. As a local charity we rely on passionate individuals like yourself to help fund the mental health services we deliver in local communities. Thank you Barry and Ethan for stepping through the ropes at The Pyramids Portsmouth in Southsea, and holding your boxing fundraiser in aid of our wellbeing services, it means a lot to us to have your support. ... See MoreSee Less
Today we are looking at home based fundraising ideas. We have identified 8, can you make it 10? What would your suggestions be?
Support HEH Mind with these ideas - 8 Ideas, unlimited possibilities. Importantly please only donate if you can afford to.
1. Virtual pub quiz Use Skype, FaceTime or Google Hangouts to hold a virtual pub quiz. Set up a JustGiving (or similar) page and ask your guests to make a donation to take part.
2. Virtual Crafternoon Get together with your favourite people online for a virtual spin-off of Mind’s craftiest fundraising event.
3. Virtual physical activity Lead an online class through Facebook or Instagram live. It could be yoga, aerobics or mindfulness. Set up a giving page and ask for a donation to HEH Mind for friends to attend.
4. Online gig If you have a musical talent, take it online to a virtual gig through Facebook or Instagram live. Set up a giving page so that those who join your gig can make a donation. Listening to live music is also a great way for others to look after their wellbeing.
5. Online tutorials Share your skills with others through online tutorials. You could hold a cooking/ foreign language/ flower arranging class. Ask for a donation in exchange for sharing your skills, which can be donated on your giving page.
6. Virtual book club Take your book club online or set up your own new online club. Donate the money that you would have spent on drinks and snacks to HEH Mind.
7. Coronavirus swear jar Put £1 into the jar whenever you use the word “coronavirus” and donate the collection to HEH Mind.
8. easyfundraising.org.uk easyfundraising turns your everyday online shopping into free donations Just start your online shopping first at easyfundraising.org, then shop as normal. The retailers will then make a small donation.
Wow! Some amazing ideas & thoughts from everyone over the last hour.
Thank you so much for your contributions to #MindActiveNetwork 👏.
If you would like to continue sharing ideas & networking on this important subject please do join us here 👇