Mental health awareness and resilience in the workplace for staff
Through the course you will build up a collection of tools and skills for coping better with stress, anxiety, relationship issues, social pressures and difficult emotions like anger.
The course’s training objectives are:
- To understand the importance of resilience in managing workplace mental health
- To provide an overview of techniques that can promote resilience
- To identify personalised resilience toolkits
- To signpost ways to further develop resilience skills
The course covers:
- The concept of resilience and traits of a ‘resilient’ person
- The interaction between resilience and managing stress at work
The course gives an overview of different approaches to improving resilience including:
- Positive psychology
- Self-awareness and workplace boundaries
- Technology and workplace mental health
- Mindfulness at work
- Stress management techniques
- Practical examples of how to improve resilience in the workplace.
- Action planning and/or goal setting of employees awareness/understanding of how mental health is managed and what support pathways (internal and external) are available.
- Provide staff with a range of resources local and national that could promote better mental health and wellbeing and provide support to staff.
For more information about our training courses and to book please contact [email protected]