Our Mission, Values, Vision & Strategic Plan
We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
Our mission is reviewed regularly as part of our overall business planning process, which involves trustees, staff and service users in making sure our direction is the right one
Supporting our mission are our values, the ethical framework around which we operate our organisation:
- Open. We reach out to anyone who needs us.
- Together. We’re stronger in partnership.
- Responsive. We listen, we act.
- Independent. We speak out fearlessly.
- Unstoppable. We never give up.
- Havant and East Hants Mind will continue to be recognised by stakeholders and service users as the lead agency for mental health support in East Hampshire.
- We provide a single point of contact for anyone with a mental health problem, regardless of age or severity of condition.
- We will strengthen partnerships with other agencies and community resources to ensure a clear and supported pathway through the recovery plan.
- We will use these community assets to support people to release their potential to lead full and meaningful lives.
With our clear statement of who we are, what we do and the value base on how we do it, we are able to be clear about where we want to be in the future, as our Vision Statement sets out:
We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect, and people with lived experience share the power to design, deliver and lead mental health services.
Our Strategic Plan
Our full strategy document can be accessed by clicking here